29 Abr Java Developer Ssr/Sr – Leading IT Company – Palermo
Our client a leading company in Secure Access Managment with many projects in Research and Development (R & D); projects that allow the company to work with the last technology in the secure handling of authentication; is looking for a Software Engineer Java for join their amazing team here in Argentina.
If you like solving the hard problems, Have a real passion for technology, want to help stop the attackers who steal credentials for “fun” or profit, this is your opportunity.
Day-to-day, you will:
– The position requires advanced Java programming skills, building and maintaining products that interacts with cloud services, REST APIs and Network Protocols
– Experience applying the best security practices currently in the market.
– Team collaboration is a must, as regular tasks may include performing code reviews, critical code documentation and junior-level teammates mentoring.
– Collaborate with Customer Support to validate and identify potential risks and issues, as well as clearing questions of doubts that end users might have.
– Be willing to document the changes introduced in the codebase with their corresponding requirement or PM requests to keep traceability.
– General knowledge and involvement on Scrum methodology and its ceremonies.
– Be willing to learn about information security, authentication and particularly about identity management.
Ideally, you have:
Git (desirable) or SVNGradle (desirable) or Maven
Solid knowledge on OOP (Object-Oriented Programming)
Knowledge on web services
Experience on Java backend development
Agile methodology (Kanban, SCRUM, XP)
Spring (Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring MVC, etc)
Advanced debugging and profiling skills
Debugging: Eclipse, IntelliJ
Nice to have:
SQLand NOSQL Database knowledge
Please send us your resume and contact you soon!